Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen
Yes, bridging of the gap is what I meant. As for feeling approachable, I feel that I already am as several people have come to me seeking advice. What I meant is as an Admin you have a wider reach over the entire community as a whole, thus I am hoping to be a figure people will come to that are even outside the TTT community.

As for your other question, I will flip it back to you in reference as to the circumstances of when you became Admin. As you know, there is a difference between recommending something, and having the ability to implement something. It becomes increasingly frustrating when you suggest something, what you suggest is not implemented, and then what you said would happen does exactly so. This is not shade being thrown at our staff team either, a person can’t be expected to know everything that is going on, and several voices can tend to be louder then one.

I think you yourself can relate to this, considering you were in the same situation of frustration as a moderator that eventually led to you resigning for a period. Regardless of what we may try to say, an Admins voice and recommendation will always be regarded higher.

Also,

Since I hate responding on my own applications and I already see I have received some of these comments, I’ll leave my final thoughts here. If anyone posts questions they’d like me to answer I’ll individually message y’all my responses, anywho:

To those who say that I’m immature, or even go so far as to say I act like a child on the server, I am starting to get frustrated. If all of that was true, I would surely think at some point I would have received a complaint from players, yet to my knowledge I never have. Can all of you say the same? Again, this isn’t meant to throw shade at anyone, but some of you need to start realizing that just because I staff differently then you does not make me any more immature then yourself. Some of the posts made, and I’m sure that will still be made are one of the most direct reasons as to why I am applying for Admin. I think a lot of y’all have lost your way as to the entire point of not only TTT, but the entire Dinks community. The point is this place is to have fun, not be a government entity. When we create an environment that enables players to enjoy themselves and have a good time, and in a lot of cases, escape the stresses of their life we are succeeding in exact point of what Dinks is for.

I’ll leave it at that.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen - by BillyBob - 03-11-2023, 11:42 AM