Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryuji's Graduation from Dinks
Hello dinklebergs players,

As of today I, Ryuji Sakamoto aka Ryujin Yukihyo, is retiring from Prop hunt staffing.

It was fun while it lasted, I enjoyed our time together dealing with dumb hackers and cheaters and having fun times on the server, however I felt that my time here has come and my chapter in the Dink's PH lore has come to a close.

I have two requests however as I leave, one is to have any selfie images of myself to be deleted since those are my personal stuff from both the discord and from the forums here and I don't want anyone else to have access to them. The other request is for the general Dink staff continue having fun at dinkleberg even though we struggle on day-by-day basis from whatever game-mode we are from, we are all a team and should enjoy our little fun zone while it last.

As my chapter ends here at dinks, it not really the end, I'm still going to be in the Dinkleberg's Gmod discord however I mostly just going to be a plain regular player once more. I just have to focus more on my job at the hospital as well as my vtuber streaming on Twitch.

I just like to say, thank you for having me as a staff member here.

This is Ryujin Yukihyo, Signing off.

[Image: anime-bye-bye-yugi-amane.gif]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Ryuji's Graduation from Dinks - by Ryuji Yukihyo - 04-15-2023, 10:45 AM
RE: Ryuji's Graduation from Dinks - by Gabe - 04-15-2023, 10:53 AM
RE: Ryuji's Graduation from Dinks - by August - 04-15-2023, 11:16 AM
RE: Ryuji's Graduation from Dinks - by chelllman - 04-15-2023, 08:07 PM
RE: Ryuji's Graduation from Dinks - by Wilfry - 04-15-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: Ryuji's Graduation from Dinks - by dong - 04-15-2023, 09:53 PM
RE: Ryuji's Graduation from Dinks - by Foxka - 04-16-2023, 12:59 PM