Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for Trusted
Ingame Name: BrokenPiano

Discord Tag: 16 times the detail#6700

Time Played: 116 Hours

When First Joined: Late 2022, early 2023

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Generally 6-9 PM PST M-F and some weekends

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank:  Regular

What can you do to help the community: Provide assistance to staff during busier server times 

Why you want to help the community: The community is fun and engaging. Most of my Gmod playtime is TTT so I feel as though I found a community that I fit in well with and have fun with the others. I feel as though I play often enough that I can lend a helping hand when staff aren't available. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: Server Browser

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes

Other: This application came from a push by Skullfire. He offered a supportive word and suggested that I apply, and for that I truly appreciate him.

I was previously a staff member of a now defunct server called Fearsome Gaming for sometime between 2016-2018ish. I will openly admit to provide transparency that I was demoted from my position due to admin abuse. I personally believe the matter was due to a misunderstanding and will not reoccur should my application be approved here. Some of the members here were at one point members of the FG server, so it's nice to see them as a part of this new server.

Anyways, I appreciate the time you all take to invite me to the server so openly and warmly and would like to thank you all for your time!

Messages In This Thread
Application for Trusted - by BrokenPiano - 04-22-2023, 12:31 AM
RE: Application for Trusted - by voidzz - 04-22-2023, 10:28 AM
RE: Application for Trusted - by PandaInPants - 04-22-2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by Harmless_Potato - 04-23-2023, 10:38 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by BrokenPiano - 04-24-2023, 09:19 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by slater - 04-28-2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by dong - 05-18-2023, 11:22 AM
RE: Application for Trusted - by (DEMON)Skullfire - 05-24-2023, 11:20 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by Syn - 05-31-2023, 05:03 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by BrokenPiano - 05-31-2023, 07:58 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by bryanbrr - 06-04-2023, 07:36 PM