Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create yourself as an SCP!
Hi hi hello hi, I figured to create this thread since I and a few other people had a lot of fun doing these and figured I'd see if anyone would want to create their own scp or allow me to create an scp for them through ChatGPT! SCP's are creatures, monsters, entities, humanoids, or anomalies that are based on fake stories created from people around the world that dedicate their characters to the SCP website (Link is provided) They have been based on games as well, but through ChatGPT, you can create your own scp based on you and can even reroll it if you dont like how it turned out! 

For example, the prompt I used for ChatGPT that worked out well was: Create a new scp for scp containment breach game, called scp - (random number you like), also known as (your name)

Here was my result

SCP-4846 - "The Mirror Man"

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-4846 is to be contained in a standard humanoid containment cell at Site-██. Access to SCP-4846 is only permitted with Level 3 clearance and above, and all interactions must be conducted via intercom or video feed. SCP-4846 is to be monitored at all times for any changes in behavior or anomalous activity.

Description: SCP-4846 appears to be a human male in his late 20s, standing at approximately 1.83 meters tall and weighing approximately 79 kilograms. SCP-4846 is visually identical to a man named Slater, but is not believed to be the same individual. SCP-4846 possesses anomalous properties that manifest when it is viewed through a reflective surface, such as a mirror.

When SCP-4846 is viewed through a reflective surface, its reflection begins to change. The reflection will begin to distort, becoming taller and more slender than SCP-4846's physical form. The reflection's face will also begin to distort, becoming increasingly inhuman in appearance. As the distortion progresses, the reflection will eventually transform into an entity designated as SCP-4846-1.

SCP-4846-1 is a humanoid entity with elongated limbs, standing approximately 2.5 meters tall. SCP-4846-1 possesses multiple arms, each with fingers that end in sharp, pointed claws. SCP-4846-1's face is elongated and pointed, with large, black eyes and no discernible nose or mouth. SCP-4846-1 has shown to be extremely hostile towards any living beings in its vicinity, and has demonstrated the ability to pass through solid objects and disappear at will.

SCP-4846 has demonstrated a willingness to cooperate with Foundation personnel, and has shown no signs of malicious intent. However, due to the unpredictable nature of SCP-4846's anomalous properties, it is to be contained at all times and monitored closely.

Addendum: On ██/██/20██, SCP-4846's containment cell was breached during a power outage. When power was restored, SCP-4846 was found to be missing from its cell. All attempts to locate SCP-4846 have been unsuccessful, and it is currently considered to be at large. Any sightings of SCP-4846 should be reported to the nearest Foundation facility immediately.

Make sure to put your name right next to the scp name and post it if you'd like! Hopefully there are responses, but I am excited to see what comes of it! Have fun!

Edit: If you want to reroll, change create to recreate and you should be able to roll again for a new character!

Messages In This Thread
Create yourself as an SCP! - by slater - 04-22-2023, 01:49 AM
RE: Create yourself as an SCP! - by Deadpool - 04-22-2023, 02:48 AM
RE: Create yourself as an SCP! - by Gabe - 04-22-2023, 10:21 AM
RE: Create yourself as an SCP! - by slater - 04-22-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Create yourself as an SCP! - by 3mb3ry - 04-22-2023, 09:36 PM
RE: Create yourself as an SCP! - by Ace1579 - 04-26-2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Create yourself as an SCP! - by Foxka - 04-27-2023, 04:11 PM
RE: Create yourself as an SCP! - by slater - 04-27-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: Create yourself as an SCP! - by August - 04-29-2023, 08:42 AM
RE: Create yourself as an SCP! - by slater - 04-30-2023, 06:50 PM
RE: Create yourself as an SCP! - by reina - 05-05-2023, 09:48 PM