Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
☆ What a journey this has been ☆
Do you want a TLDR? Too bad, you probably shouldn't be voicing an opinion if you can't read what someone like I have to fully speak in such a thread.

I don't often voice my opinion of a staff application. I'm not one to speak negatively of someone's app. The only staff application I have established my positive opinion of was Nullify and I still stand by that opinion regardless of their current situation.

After getting to know the little I do know of Milk Chan, he would've won me over in his previous applications, had I had the rep, good or bad, and hours I have now back then. It is unfortunate that Milk has had the hardship of life thrown in his face, even had he not applied. However, Milk keeps a positive attitude and makes great, non-cringe conversations throughout his journey to salvation.
  • He keeps what belongs inside the community inside, and keeps what happens outside out (the non-malicious stuff that isn't this community's business). AKA mindful of privacy.
  • Whenever he is available, he pushes to help make some change it would seem. Something quite rare outside TTT, unfortunately. Luckily we have people like Milk and Chelllman. (and whoever else hasn't made themselves known to me.)
  • He and Chelllman have helped push my first source map to become an addition to Prop Hunt and I am so grateful. If all goes well and change can become more frequent than it has in the past couple of years, I would hope to do some more source mapping.
  • If anyone can help bring some development with how inactive this owner is, one great candidate would be Milk.
  • The times he is active and inside PH, he is never a hardass (excuse my language). He is just and does not go looking for trouble. He lets the trouble come to him and dishes out punishments accordingly. He does not feed any kind of flame. He does not "drag it out." When there is no trouble, he has a friendly, loose, enjoyable attitude that makes me smile. He is a great example of good administration. I felt like this had to strongly be pointed out.
I wish Milk the best of luck in this application. I hope he can really bring this "behind-the-scenes work" to the table. It is desperately needed.
Any points taken negatively to the heart is a "you" problem. Not a me problem. I did my part of not calling any one person out. I'm pointing out the good qualities of Milk and why HE should be a MOD. This is about MILK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ☆ What a journey this has been ☆ - by Faber - 05-02-2023, 11:53 PM
RE: ☆ What a journey this has been ☆ - by Blu - 05-04-2023, 03:09 PM