Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Helloo.
Hi THAFRY!

This one is obvious for me. Though you haven't staffed before, that's perfectly fine! I never staffed a server before either. We have some great people on the Prop Hunt staff team that would be more willing to help and get you trained like @Super Milk Chan, @August, @unfortunatepossum (get pinged nerd), and I am more than willing to assist in helping you too! You are neutral when assisting currently, keep this up! You ping on the Discord a lot when shit starts getting hectic. This isn't a sign of weakness either, asking for help when needed is great. You post ban requests. This is proof you know what to spot when it comes to rulebreakers. You read through the staff guidelines already. It shows you want and are willing to staff. You also went a little above and beyond in your application showing pings, ban requests, and adding your introduction. This again shows you didn't half-ass this application for lack of better words. 

All-in-all, I don't see a reason for this application to be denied one bit. I have nothing on my end that is negative towards you. It's a definite +1 from me for earning Trusted.

Good luck, and I hope to see you on the staff team soon!  :)
???????? ??????

Messages In This Thread
Helloo. - by THAFRY - 05-12-2023, 08:44 AM
RE: Helloo. - by Razor Supah - 05-12-2023, 10:59 AM
RE: Helloo. - by Harmless_Potato - 05-12-2023, 12:53 PM
RE: Helloo. - by Blu - 05-12-2023, 01:50 PM
RE: Helloo. - by Super Milk Chan - 05-12-2023, 05:16 PM
RE: Helloo. - by Carson - 05-14-2023, 06:03 PM
RE: Helloo. - by BIIG_SAD - 05-14-2023, 07:06 PM
RE: Helloo. - by §2Classwork - 05-16-2023, 10:42 AM
RE: Helloo. - by unfortunatepossum - 05-19-2023, 09:04 PM