Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master Chief
It's not entirely common for admins to reply on applications unless a decision has been made but I do have some questions/concerns.

1. You've been talking quite a bit of "smack" about certain PH staff in game recently, and I got to hear it for the first time yesterday. I asked you to DM me on discord with your concerns to which you replied something along the lines of "discord is for losers" or something like that. I can check the exact wording on the recording if needed. You still haven't come to me or the other PH admins with your concerns. Mocking my staff and deriding them in VC without actually bringing me your concerns does not fill me with faith that you will a) be a team player, b) be able to effectively communicate the rules/guidelines that staff and players follow, and c) be able to articulate your reasons for punishments given to players.

The admin team does not expect our staff to be "buddies" or to get along, but respect and decent treatment of each other is something we 100% require. If you want me to consider your application, you need to DM me with your concrete concerns about the staff members you've been deriding in VC lately (something I repeatedly asked you to do yesterday).

2. I'd like more explanation for your "Why do you want to help the community?" response. Yes, some people do not like our staff, and the majority of those people tend to break the rules. Dinks is the #1 PH server in part because it's not completely run amuck with trolls, cheaters, racists, etc. This being said, what do you mean by "change their way of thinking" and making them "feel safe" with staff on?

3. Temperament is extremely important when you are staff because you instantly become a target for the trolls on the server. Do you believe that you will be able to handle this?
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]

Messages In This Thread
Master Chief - by Master Chief - 05-18-2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Master Chief - by chelllman - 05-18-2023, 01:43 PM
RE: Master Chief - by Master Chief - 05-18-2023, 02:31 PM
RE: Master Chief - by Harmless_Potato - 05-18-2023, 02:58 PM
RE: Master Chief - by Foxka - 05-18-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: Master Chief - by Wilfry - 05-18-2023, 05:12 PM
RE: Master Chief - by BIIG_SAD - 05-20-2023, 01:33 AM
RE: Master Chief - by Bird (2) - 05-21-2023, 11:37 AM
RE: Master Chief - by Harmless_Potato - 05-23-2023, 09:27 PM
RE: Master Chief - by Ryzif - 05-31-2023, 06:56 PM