Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jcope's complain :baby_crying: thread
(05-23-2023, 06:53 PM)Foxka Wrote: whatever it is you're trying to do here

I'm trying to better understand if what happened to me is typical and acceptable.

I've learned that Nazu should not have handled their own issue while other staff was online. I believe the only other valid point I have here for discussion is what is considered targeting? To be frank, I didn't know targeting was a thing. I said I was going to kill them every T round. I only did it once, and I never followed them around. It was two incidents for two rounds in the span of 4-6 rounds. I understand that I stated my intentions was to do it every time, but that's just not what happened. The question is, at what point is something considered targeting? The severity of the punishment and the verbiage of the guidelines reads, to me, as long term type of behavior. Please feel free to share your opinion of if the actual behavior (not what I said I was going to do) aligns with this definition of targeting. In regards, to "you said you were going to do it", plenty of people say "I'm going to RDM you next round or I'm going to kill so and so" It's not meant to be taken seriously and you wouldn't slay them for RDMing until the action took place.

"Targeting (8 points) is specifically singling out a player to act against IN-GAME across multiple maps or days. For example, if every time you are a traitor you knife a specific person this could be considered targeting. Another example would be following the same player every round. Repeatedly doing amounts of damage that are not quite reportable can also be considered targeting. "

Messages In This Thread
jcope's complain :baby_crying: thread - by jcope - 05-23-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: jcope's complain :baby_crying: thread - by jcope - 05-23-2023, 07:11 PM