Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jcope's complain :baby_crying: thread
Not going to read any of this past first post, so if I'm regurgitating or anything, my bad.

Obviously things may be different now, and you sound like kind of a cunt so I'm not going to +1 for a reduction, but if it's you doing only three things over the course of a few maps (even if you said you were going to target him), and they were all that different, and one you were a T? Not really a good case for targeting, so it shouldn't have been an 8 point. At least in the past, I've tried to hit someone with targeting for first killing me 3 out of 4 rounds in a row (rdms) and they let it go (although it was nicky so take that what you will)

And before it was seemed always kind of agreed that it had to be super consistent. Multiple rounds in a row, or multiple T/D rounds in a row, not this sparse. But if it was more, I wouldn't know as I didn't read anything or watch anything, so who knows past that. And obviously this was common interpretation of rule from years ago so,,,,y'know, grain of asphalt or whatever. -0.5 because whiner +cope tho
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
jcope's complain :baby_crying: thread - by jcope - 05-23-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: jcope's complain :baby_crying: thread - by bunniey - 05-23-2023, 08:10 PM