Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App
I got asked to take a look into your staff app & I got to say that you don't quite have the presence required for me to feel comfortable with you as a staff member, you all so have a few ban's on record. I would not say that they should keep you from becoming staff forever.

I all so see you lack the introduction at lest 48h before your staff app.

I would say with some improvements I could see you becoming staff at some point, you don't seam to be a bad person or anything I just think there is a few thing you could do to improve you're chance of becoming a staff member.
  • I would like to see you more active on the discord & becoming more well known.
  • Make a introduction so you meat requirements.

• Make a ban request, I love seeing ban request before someone becomes staff. It shows me that you can handle the minimum work load.

• You should take the time out to read the rules as staff should have a solid understanding of the rules going into staffing, not before you become staff.

• I would like you to take the time out to find some other reason to want to staff other then (I want to be staff & clime the ranks) you will need a drive of some kind for staffing
  • This is not in the requirements section, but I would like to know can you record & what do you use?

• A good tip I give everyone is go over some of the approved staff apps to see what go them on the team.

That is all just a few things -1 for now, but if you go over everything I listed you will have my +1 on a future app. Good luck.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]

Messages In This Thread
Trusted App - by [yellow]Glazeporqpine - 06-09-2023, 11:52 PM
RE: Trusted App - by Super Milk Chan - 06-10-2023, 07:18 AM
RE: Trusted App - by .- - 06-11-2023, 12:02 PM
RE: Trusted App - by ti84 - 06-11-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: Trusted App - by Lost_Leviathan - 06-11-2023, 04:02 PM
RE: Trusted App - by August - 06-13-2023, 04:42 PM
RE: Trusted App - by Ryzif - 06-14-2023, 08:03 AM
RE: Trusted App - by August - 06-15-2023, 10:32 AM