Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate Peer Pressure
Ayo Potato.

You've really put in a lot of time and effort in the community and I appreciate it but I have concerns with you receiving Moderator at this time.

One of the things that have been brought to my attention is not always having all the required evidence to defend your bans. Something that is REALLY important when you have the ability to handle ban requests and make your own permanent bans. 

As a Moderator you must be someone who others can look at for guidance in situations where judgement calls are made and if you can't properly make judgement calls on your own bans I don't really feel comfortable with you having the power.

I also have seen situations where you aren't going along with prepared guidelines and you are just over extending something that could be dealt with swiftly rather than drug out. My main observation is the racism protocol. I feel like I'm fairly straight forward with how we approach that nasty topic and that after they have earned a gag or a mute, the next instance of violation would be rewarded with no less than a day ban. Something a Test Mod should easily be able to apply. Remember, if you have questions, never feel bad or worried about asking. Everyone is always open to help one another regardless of rank or experience. 

I don't believe you have an excessive amount to work on but it's definitely something that needs to be worked on before I'd believe you are ready to become a Moderator my dude which is why at this time this application is Denied.

You may reapply no sooner than 7/15/2023.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
I Hate Peer Pressure - by Harmless_Potato - 06-11-2023, 12:44 AM
RE: I Hate Peer Pressure - by Blu - 06-11-2023, 01:13 AM
RE: I Hate Peer Pressure - by Dildo Shwaggins - 06-11-2023, 09:18 AM
RE: I Hate Peer Pressure - by AceWing - 06-11-2023, 10:37 AM
RE: I Hate Peer Pressure - by §2Classwork - 06-11-2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I Hate Peer Pressure - by ti84 - 06-11-2023, 01:57 PM
RE: I Hate Peer Pressure - by Kickstone - 06-11-2023, 02:02 PM
RE: I Hate Peer Pressure - by Super Milk Chan - 06-14-2023, 09:38 AM
RE: I Hate Peer Pressure - by August - 06-14-2023, 09:58 AM