Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request.
Your ban will be reduced to one week based on the original ban date.

While I do agree that a full permanent ban is harsh for a first offense, you did make some very disgusting comments toward one of our long time regulars. I do not accept your excuse that this was purely based on rage, or that this was "flirting" based on your own words. You made pretty concsious decisions to say the things you did. The only thing you accomplished was making an ass out of yourself and I highly recommend that you dig deep inside yourself and fix that part of you before you return to our server. If I see you making these kinds of comments again, you will be permanently banned without a second thought.

Also, if you find yourself being RDM'd again and you need us to help, click the discord link at the top of this website, go to the murder chat section, and type !murderhelp to ping us on the murder staff team. That way, anyone available can jump on to help. If nobody is available, please record any evidence you can and submit a ban request so my mods and I can handle it when we can.

Your ban will expire on July 1st.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Messages In This Thread
Unban request. - by xeno1000 - 06-24-2023, 11:37 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Laced Xanax - 06-25-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Unban request. - by Lost_Leviathan - 06-25-2023, 12:28 AM
RE: Unban request. - by xeno1000 - 06-25-2023, 12:43 AM
RE: Unban request. - by Carson - 06-25-2023, 01:18 AM
RE: Unban request. - by BIIG_SAD - 06-25-2023, 03:48 PM
RE: Unban request. - by August - 06-26-2023, 10:48 AM