Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since Dink Doesn't Want to Remove My Rank
I don't think you should let Dink's inactivity influence your desire to staff again. (Meaning you still have your rank and you're helping out and feel positive about it.) I know that it can be fun to staff and help out when you're not required to do so but overall I don't think it's a good idea for you to come back to staffing for PH. 

This is coming from someone who came back immediately to staffing PH after being sick to death of how things were being handled only for things to remain unchanged. 

It's purely personal opinion of course but I don't think it'll mean anything positive for you. 

We all appreciate the time and commitment that you've put into the community but is this really something you want to do or is it just the by-product of you using your powers that have been neglected to be removed?

Maybe I'm just a negative person. Anyways good luck with either route you'd like to take. 

I also really never agreed with the whole stepping back into Tmod directly from donor/regular. I know you can do it but it's really about if it should be done. Sorry if any of this sounds hostile. Typing directly after work has never made me sound optimistic.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since Dink Doesn't Want to Remove My Rank - by Bread (2) - 10-08-2023, 06:43 AM