RYLO KEN (RYLO) UNBAN REQUEST 12-8-23
(12-08-2023, 11:56 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(12-08-2023, 11:51 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote: This also concluded my era as a troll, mic spammer, and (mostly) slur user. I have done my best to act according to the rules on the rare occasions I do play because I genuinely enjoy my time here on this server, as I have some fairly close friends that I speak to outside of the server.

I believe, although extensive, my punishment history should be at least slightly ignored. This is my first time being punished for mass rdm (although non-intentional) of which my other punishments (mic spam and slur usage) are really not relevant to this ban. Therefore, I believe only the information at hand for this ban should be taken into account. Additionally, these bans were all at least two years ago. I have grown from then and do not even own soundpad anymore as well as not slurring near as much as I used to ( in public ). I would love to continue to use this server as a outlet for the stresses of life and be able to connect with my many active friends on the server. In the future I will try to play mostly sober. It seems the limit is eight (8) beers. #banquet
This is like that one scene from better call saul
im not arguing my fiddling into slurs, didnt realize i was on such thin ice. noted.

also what does this have to do with my ban of mass rdm respectfully

Messages In This Thread
RE: RYLO KEN (RYLO) UNBAN REQUEST 12-8-23 - by Rylo Ken - 12-08-2023, 11:58 PM