Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oreos are yummy
Ingame Name: Oreos™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526445385 
Discord Tag: yaboioreos

Time Played: 143 hours

When First Joined: 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): est mostly in the afternoon 5:00 ish until 10-11

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I will be attentively looking after the concerns of everyone and swiftly making sure rule breakers are dealt with. I will make sure new players know everything the server has to offer and use everything at my disposal to make them feel welcome and be lasting members of the community.

Why you want to help the community:  I came back after a few years to see the server still kicking with some great new maps and lots of new people. I found it enjoyable again and have spent alot of time recently just logging in even if theres not very many people on. I had thought my gaming days were behind me but I had a friend who passed and really enjoyed gaming and it made me dive back into it. One of the first places I went was dinks because I have so many good memories of playing here and I hope to make alot more.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: I think I was just looking for servers to play on one day and when I joined the pointshop system

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  yes

Other:
oreos makes a perfect pair with milk

Messages In This Thread
Oreos are yummy - by Oreos™ - 03-06-2024, 11:53 PM
RE: Oreos are yummy - by TDawg4 - 03-07-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: Oreos are yummy - by Oreos™ - 03-07-2024, 12:18 AM
RE: Oreos are yummy - by bab - 03-07-2024, 12:52 AM
RE: Oreos are yummy - by slater - 03-07-2024, 01:14 AM
RE: Oreos are yummy - by chibill - 03-07-2024, 06:37 PM