Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheRealSliX PH Staff Application
Star 
Ingame Name: TheRealSliX
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:66706649
Time Played: 60 hours.
When First Joined: Not exactly sure on the date I first joined. It was maybe a year ago but I only played a little bit then.
Availability: Any day any time.
Rank Desired: Trusted. 
Current Rank: Master 
What can you do to help the community?: I can help keep the players following the rules. Like no mic spamming, ghosting, or using illegal spots. 
Why do you want to help the community?: I enjoy the server and the community. This server is one of the best prop hunt servers out there. 
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No I have not.
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope.
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I use medal and obs for recording and can take screenshots with the windows print screen feature.
How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? The servers name was catchy and I decided to try it out and really enjoyed it.
Other: I used to admin for a Gmod Naruto RP server that my friend took down and knew the rules well just like I do in this server. So I have experiance. I have a huge amount of free time as well.

Messages In This Thread
TheRealSliX PH Staff Application - by TheRealSliX - 03-16-2024, 11:32 PM
RE: TheRealSliX PH Staff Application - by happy - 03-16-2024, 11:34 PM
RE: TheRealSliX PH Staff Application - by Wilfry - 03-17-2024, 09:44 AM