Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request (March 26th, 2024)
Game 
Steam Name: JoeKing
Steam I.D: 76561198269951533

Who banned you: chelllman

Reason for ban: Everything in the book, illegal spots, harassment, inappropriate topics and language, trolling.

Reason for Admins to unban you: https://youtu.be/pnBe8bFI2ls this video is one of many times I along with a couple other dummies decided that being rude, loud, annoying, and arrogant was nothing short of the funniest stuff in the whole wide world. I had been around for months at that point (when the video was posted) but there was a lot going on from the start of me joining the server. I know starting off with the list of reasons why I was banned in the first place isn't a wonderful strategy to getting unbanned, but I figured it'd be best to let whoever's in control of unbanning me know that I also know I was, for a lack of better words, an asshat. I've since then went to college and had a wonderful time meeting tons of people, and have better taught myself to not stick out like a sore thumb in a room full of people, whether they be people of authority or my peers. I just want to hop back into the server and goof around again. It'd be nice to have a server where people aren't at each other's throats. 

To the Admin Chelllman who banned me, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable and chewing you out back then. I know this ain't an excuse, but I was in a bit of a tough spot and was having fun being a vulgar jackass to people who didn't need to be treated like that. Hope you're doin' good, I'd be amazed if you remember me, but if you do, I hope you're still hanging out in the prophunt servers/
Joe
King 

Messages In This Thread
Unban request (March 26th, 2024) - by JoeKing - 03-26-2024, 03:25 PM
RE: Unban request (March 26th, 2024) - by Wilfry - 03-26-2024, 05:30 PM
RE: Unban request (March 26th, 2024) - by Avi - 03-27-2024, 01:08 AM