Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is your relationship with the games?
Game 
Making this post to open up opportunities for you to talk about what playing really brings you good.
Sometimes it can be cool, fun when played with friends... but it can mean something deeper to each person. I don't think we play for nothing, and I think about playing all my life.
Fun fact: I've been playing since I was 4 years old with my older brother, picking up very good references from PS1, PS2 and PS3 games
Most impactful games in my life: Digimon Wolrd 3, All of the Crash saga, Tomb Raider, Guitar Hero, Bomberman...
From my teenage years I played a lot LOL and I got really nerdy playing Gmod too at the same time, this from 2013 until now (My potato pc is nostalgic)
And now, tell me about you guys a little bit too, any cool stories to tell about how games influence you from childhood to now?

Messages In This Thread
How is your relationship with the games? - by Lexxx yes, and? - 04-02-2024, 08:12 PM