Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SunB☀tch for Trusted App:
Ingame Name: SunB☀tch

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45372054

Time Played: 6w 4d 18h

When First Joined: I actually don't remember at this point. I'm guessing it was around mid 2015 though.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Almost everyday at random, shifting, but prolonged hours.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help keep the peace during those very odd late hours or morning hours when there's no staff on, be helpful towards guests, and try to get people to behave instead of engaging in sodium wars or mass murder sprees (Unless you're a T, go at it then!)

Why you want to help the community: There's a lot of rdm, mishaps, and misunderstandings that go on during the late and odd hours; it'd be nice to be on to help handle things when staff's not present.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): A couple of times, but those times were verrrryy long ago.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Not that I can remember.

How did you find us?: When surfing around through TTT servers. I found Dinks, enjoyed the gameplay far more than other servers, and stuck around.

Other: Now, I can already foresee the glaring issue of my lack of forum time. However I don't really care for forums much and prefer IM programs/groups, like the Dink Discord that I spend ALOT of time on. Of course I can certainly spend more time around the forums if given trusted, for handling reports and what not. I've been around the server for a couple years at this point and would love to be able to give back by helping out a bit.

Messages In This Thread
SunB☀tch for Trusted App: - by SunB☀tch - 06-16-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: SunB☀tch for Trusted App: - by tons4583 - 06-16-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: SunB☀tch for Trusted App: - by Foxka - 06-16-2017, 08:47 AM
RE: SunB☀tch for Trusted App: - by Scoovie - 06-16-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: SunB☀tch for Trusted App: - by Pbever - 06-16-2017, 11:40 AM
RE: SunB☀tch for Trusted App: - by SusAF - 06-16-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: SunB☀tch for Trusted App: - by TDawg4 - 06-20-2017, 01:11 PM
RE: SunB☀tch for Trusted App: - by Dagger - 06-20-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: SunB☀tch for Trusted App: - by Scoovie - 06-20-2017, 06:37 PM