Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Rule/ Misuse of Rule
I posted this in another thread, and was tired of getting no actual answer, so here it goes.

Basic scenario: Someone is near an unID'ed body (Person A). Another person (Person B) approaches the scene, seeing A and dead body. B approaches body, realizes it's not ID'ed as they cursor over it and look at A. B begins to question why A did not ID body, looks down in order to ID the body, and is instantly shot to death, with no warning or response from A. This exchange of seeing the body was not ID'ed, to being shot lasted about 5-10 seconds.

To clarify: MOTD states it's a KOSable offense if one were to walk past a body without IDing it. Nowhere does it say it is KOSable for delaying to ID, without walking past.
Person B approached body, stop directly by body, and made no attempt to leave.
Person A was in direct line of sight of body, and made no move to ID.

So, am I correct to assume A RDM'ed B?

An argument I used for this was that it's sus that neither did an ID

Furthering that point I stated that B shouldn't be forced to risk a body bomb, and because B didn't leave the body, or scene, it was not KOS.

The counter argument was that body bombs are used so rarely that it's not a valid defense for not immediately IDing, another comment stated that B is required to risk it regardless, or else it's KOS.

From what the rules say, it's clear it's KOS only if they walk past without IDing, can I get this to the attention of someone who can change/rewrite the rule, so it's clear AND is enforced correctly.

Thanks everyone.

Messages In This Thread
Broken Rule/ Misuse of Rule - by Crylo Ren - 06-16-2017, 01:01 PM
RE: Broken Rule/ Misuse of Rule - by Foxka - 06-16-2017, 01:11 PM
RE: Broken Rule/ Misuse of Rule - by Crylo Ren - 06-16-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Broken Rule/ Misuse of Rule - by Foxka - 06-16-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Broken Rule/ Misuse of Rule - by Crylo Ren - 06-16-2017, 01:39 PM
RE: Broken Rule/ Misuse of Rule - by Foxka - 06-16-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: Broken Rule/ Misuse of Rule - by SusAF - 06-16-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Broken Rule/ Misuse of Rule - by SusAF - 06-16-2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Broken Rule/ Misuse of Rule - by Crylo Ren - 06-16-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Broken Rule/ Misuse of Rule - by SusAF - 06-16-2017, 06:15 PM