Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@EchronGaming (FB)/CheddaredBelt's application for Trusted
Ingame Name: @EChronGaming (FB) ,AKA CheddaredBelt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21946016

Time Played: 4+ days

When First Joined: 2-3 (?) years ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies, mostly late night/early morning, though nothing is set in stone. (8pm-10am). Normally 1-4 hr sessions.

Rank Desired:Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I've always been a stickler for rules, I do my best to abide by them and my best to enforce them. I notice during the times I play there aren't always mods on and the server can turn into a bit of a shitshow pretty fast. I do the best I can with donor privileges to maintain order fairly and justly; Checking logs for foul play, watching out for problematic microphone users and users that may offend others through text and dealing with them accordingly within my power.  You say you need staff, I want to help you guys out.

Why do you want to help the community?: I'm very much a single server player. This is the only server I've ever wanted to donate to. I've grown to know and appreciate the community at Dinkleberg's and I feel like part of a family here. I love that there are so many high ranking players on the server, more often than not more than there are guests at a given time. For times when the "law" isn't always present, I want to be able to enforce rules and protect the server in the same way that existing staff would. TTT is the reason I play Gmod and this server is the reason I play TTT. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): N/A

How did you find us?: I just joined one day. I'd been a longtime player of NNJG servers before they shutdown and was looking for another good community to nestle into, I happened to stumble in one day and have been playing Dinkleberg's ever since. 

Other:Thanks for your consideration.  :)

Messages In This Thread
@EchronGaming (FB)/CheddaredBelt's application for Trusted - by @EchronGaming (FB) - 06-23-2017, 02:51 PM