Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I don't want this locked because he probably should be straight up unbanned. I may have overlooked the 3rd RDM and went ahead with the Mass RDM Ban. I didn't look too long into the fact that there was a "KOS Called" in the 3rd RDM. Either way he should probably be unbanned at this point. I probably should of took more time and not rushed it, but I've been a disaster on my sleep schedule (as you can see this post edging 5am EST)

He shouldn't have been banned, and should of just had 2 slays. And I should take blame for I did not take enough time to look over what appeared to be 3 RDM's. If he's unbanned, add 2 slays for I never added them before I placed the ban.

Also just move this into TTT Ban Requests, for I'm most likely going to be sleeping for 10 hours+
Here's his SteamID as well. :   STEAM_0:0:197898196

+1 for unban
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Gragginator - 01-14-2017, 01:32 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Scoovie - 01-14-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Christian - 01-14-2017, 04:55 AM