Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reed1103 report / Wrong slays
Understand this is old so idc about the punishment for this player anymore / you can lock it but I would like to address a few things:

Reed1103: lol, he was harassing tjs the couple maps before that.
Okay, first off sir I did nothing AT ALL to harass this player but as I said in my reports you tend to have favourites / some sort of grudge against me which is A ok. However please don't lie and take it to an account of "Harassment" when I have said nothing negative to that player.

Jakey107: 'Jakey go back to a UK server ya wank no one is talking to you'
100% take responsibility of this statement however you need to know when you need to stay out of a troll who is harassing me. The person at the time (adultfetus) was trolling me by calling fake kos / being blatantly annoying to a point where I was getting killed because of his words interfering with the game. Summary? stay out of drama between two players when you know one is getting attacked by a troller.

Deadpoolz: I've seen him attack players in the past, but we need more evidence than that to act.
When? I legit have never attacked / harassed any players in the past to be quite honest. Only real tension has been between Reed1103 but hey if you can provide evidence or a player name that I have been so called "attacking" then let me know.

In general: Don't understand where all these comments come from as of harassing, attacking players comes from as I normally play dinkleberg ttt just for the ttt aspect and ya rarely find me cursing, attacking or harassing players. If you actually play with me in game you would realize the only thing I ever really yell in my mic is '_____ is a t" etc.

Any who rant over. Just had to address some 'misconceptions' other players are making on me.

Can lock thread if ya want.

Messages In This Thread
Reed1103 report / Wrong slays - by SourSky - 07-17-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Reed1103 report / Wrong slays - by reed1103 - 07-17-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Reed1103 report / Wrong slays - by Warpizzle - 07-17-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Reed1103 report / Wrong slays - by SourSky - 07-21-2017, 11:59 PM