Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time cut :/
As a lot of you know, I start college full time on Tuesday, August 15th. But only a few of you know, I also start working full time on Monday (most likely). So with that, I'll be working 45-55 hours a week, then coming home, and doing college work. With that massive cunt of a combo, I will not have much time for really anything besides work and school, except on the weekends.

By no means should you take this post as a " I RESIGN!!!" or "Fuck yall, I'm outtie" post lol. This post is just simply a warning of my time being cut due to.. adulting. And by no means am I leaving the community either, I will still get on whenever I can! 

PS ~ If it's after 5pm EST and you need staff online for Darkrp (or TTT, but can't do much) message me on Discord, because I will most likely have it up, and I'll be sitting at my computer doing college work, so I could hop on for a few and deal with stuff.

Thanks for reading!!!

Semper Fi

Messages In This Thread
Time cut :/ - by Semper Fi - 08-11-2017, 10:03 AM
RE: Time cut :/ - by Lovanatana - 08-11-2017, 01:40 PM