banned for no reason
Even if he was dead, nitro could've been MIA, meaning, alive players will still see him as alive. Or it could be the other way around, you're dead but your body was not identified or was found, so it was set to missing in action. So when you pm someone telling them "Oh I'm dead, please kos another dead person who was never found just like I was" is considered as ghosting.

This has nothing to do with what's going on but just an example or similar scenario / situation.
@fisherdraven Would you like it if both of you guys were alive & was a traitor, and I told someone through PM "Hey, fisherdraven and nitro are traitors because I'm their traitor buddy" to an RDMER or my friend. And that RDMER or friend actually killed both of you from what I said. Even if you guys were kosing each other, and if there was a hint of a regular player who likes to RDM while staff isn't on, and he chose to rdm both of you over and over because you both constantly told people to kos each other so assuming it's okay for them to troll. But you evnetually start to hate it and may have reported it as target rdm but you started this crap, although the rdmer is at fault too, but you provoke people to rdm.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.

Messages In This Thread
banned for no reason - by fisherdraven - 08-13-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: banned for no reason - by Admiral Arbok - 08-13-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: banned for no reason - by DaKody #FauxOwner - 08-13-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: banned for no reason - by blakeman1 - 08-13-2017, 12:47 PM
RE: banned for no reason - by fisherdraven - 08-13-2017, 12:49 PM
RE: banned for no reason - by fisherdraven - 08-13-2017, 12:47 PM
RE: banned for no reason - by Rick Astley - 08-13-2017, 01:03 PM
RE: banned for no reason - by Real Nitro - 08-13-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: banned for no reason - by SusAF - 08-14-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: banned for no reason - by Petals - 08-15-2017, 10:33 AM