Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Atomic for Trusted
Ingame Name: Atomic

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/atomic_yeet/

Time Played: 3 days 8 hrs X mins X secs

When First Joined: 1-2 weeks ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'll try my best to play every day, but now that school is in session I can't be on as much so here's a brief schedule (central time zone):

Sunday - Thursday: 5pm-10pm
Friday - Saturday: All day (if possible)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I feel that there aren't enough staff on the server when its late at night to keep things up and running.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because I feel that there isn't much staff late at night, but when there isn't staff I can be there to help out.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I decided to start playing gmod again and I was trying to find a good ph server and I kept joining all these different servers, but none of them felt the same as this server so I kept coming back again and again.

Other: I just want to let you know that I truly love this server, and I'm not just saying things I'm being serious this server is WAY better than any other prop hunt server I've been on and I just want to

Messages In This Thread
Atomic for Trusted - by ATOMIC - 08-20-2017, 10:17 AM
RE: Atomic for Trusted - by Rick Astley - 08-20-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: Atomic for Trusted - by mkkay671 - 08-20-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Atomic for Trusted - by [black]Tronald - 08-20-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: Atomic for Trusted - by [red]erikdamian - 08-20-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Atomic for Trusted - by Assassin - 08-21-2017, 11:00 AM