Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The RottenTacos Application
Ingame Name: 
 T.w² | TheRottenTaco316 [+]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:187947743

Time Played: 175.5 hours

When First Joined: June 3,2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): weekends, sometimes weekdays, Pacific standard

Rank Desired: anything really

Current Rank: master

What can you do to help the community: I've seen many times when there are no mods on ( usually at the times when i get on, not all the time) and it goes to mayhem so if i had at least slay powers there wouldnt be mayhem

Why you want to help the community: Ussually when i think of gmod i think of this server, this server is gmod for me as i only really play ttt on this server all the time so i would like to see it become greater then it already is

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): yes, jhiad banning in trappy cottage for 2 monthshttp://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=1123

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): nope

How did you find us?: was trying to find a server with a defib t weapon

Other:  i know im not the most liked but for the first while i could be suporvised and get advice on how to deal with the situations ( unbiased oppinion) so everyone gets along and have fun :)

Messages In This Thread
The RottenTacos Application - by T.w² | TheRottenTaco316 [+] - 09-14-2017, 06:43 PM
RE: The RottenTacos Application - by Christian - 09-14-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: The RottenTacos Application - by Linfalas - 09-14-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: The RottenTacos Application - by RenzoLeBenzo - 09-14-2017, 07:35 PM
RE: The RottenTacos Application - by Petals - 09-14-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: The RottenTacos Application - by Christian - 09-24-2017, 05:06 PM