Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dirty Dan's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Dirty Dans

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89837071

Who Banned You:  Starky

Reason For Ban: "Trolling/Time Farming"

Length of Ban: "Permanent"

Reason for Mods to Unban: Well I was banned for a fairly valid reason from Starky's point of view. However, at the time I was experiencing exteremely slow internet issues due to irma. I was kicked once for being in unnassigned (i was still loading the server after a map change and got kicked before I could even enter). I tried to connect again, figuring it was my internet acting up. The same thing happened except for it was a ban and not a kick this time. I checked my internet cords which were fine on the inside of my house, then I checked on the outside and saw they were barely held together and hanging by a strand. I apologize for any issues this could have caused and hope to be back on the server again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Never.

Other:  I can be vouched for by people who see me play, and know that I don't time farm. (Especially since I only have about 8-ish hours). Thank you all for your time and consideration and have a lovely day :)

Messages In This Thread
Dirty Dan's Unban Request - by Dirty Dans - 09-14-2017, 10:40 PM
RE: Dirty Dan's Unban Request - by Burrito Bowl - 09-14-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: Dirty Dan's Unban Request - by Christian - 09-15-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: Dirty Dan's Unban Request - by [Red]Starky - 09-15-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Dirty Dan's Unban Request - by [black]Tronald - 09-15-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Dirty Dan's Unban Request - by [black]Tronald - 09-18-2017, 07:05 PM