Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince's Second Application
Ingame Name: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44572958

Time Played: About 1040 Hours (In Gametracker, search "Nicky" and any of those names that start with Prince Nicky were previous iterations of my name). When I applied for trusted on August 1, I had about 130 hours on my "Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" account. Since then, I've accumulated an additional 100 hours on said account, getting additional valuable moderating experience.

When First Joined: February 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): With my college and work schedule having resumed, my hours aren't as open as they once were. However, I don't party so my weekends are pretty open. I'd expect to play about 10 hours a week, primarily over the weekend, though I may occasionally pop in after work sometime past 8 PM CST on weekdays. 

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I know this community and have years of experience playing on it. I feel like I know this server and its rules like the back of my hand. With this new rank, I feel like I'll be able to do quite a bit more to help enforce the rules. The areas I'd like to focus on are dealing with the ever present RDM and preventing exploitation, whether that be map or something else. 

Why you want to help the community: I love this community and I've dedicated myself to this server for soon to be four years. Provided my life goes to plan, I hope to spend another an additional four years with Dinks. Being a trusted for almost two months now, I've unfortunately found myself frustrated by the lack of abilities in my trusted toolbox. Only being able to kick, slay, gag, or mute does provide several limitations and for that reason, I'd like to have this higher rank to better be able to help the community. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, after a particularly contentious disagreement leading to me banning "Tedgp" (I banned him for being a Badmin, he was later fired for being a Badmin), I was in turn banned for about a week. 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
-This is vintage, enjoy.
-This is my trusted application from August 1, 2017.

How did you find us?: Thought it was an amusing name, so I checked it out.

Other: I was a test moderator for 2 months and a full moderator for 18 months on this server from April 2014 to January 2016. About 750 hours of moderating experience from this time in addition to the most recent 100 hours. One of my faults is that I like to joke and mess around. However, when I am the only staff member present, I try to keep my tomfoolery to a minimum. Also, I can be racist at times; I avoid slurs, instead my fault lies in stereotyping. 

I'd appreciate any feedback, even if it's negative (Foxha or anyone else ;)). Even if you have a positive note, I'd still appreciate any constructive advice as well. "Nicky don't use your mic as much, etc"

Messages In This Thread
Prince's Second Application - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 09-23-2017, 12:28 AM
RE: Prince's Second Application - by Linfalas - 09-23-2017, 01:00 AM
RE: Prince's Second Application - by Camo - 09-23-2017, 05:34 AM
RE: Prince's Second Application - by moocow - 09-23-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: Prince's Second Application - by Christian - 09-23-2017, 10:05 AM
RE: Prince's Second Application - by Christian - 10-02-2017, 05:22 PM