Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, My name is Sugam and I am "A Fish"
Glub to you good sirs and madams!
I have been around dinklebergs ttt since about April of 2015

Why am I A Fish? That's a long story. I own and operate a Minecraft server for about 3 years. I used to afk in a fountain and told people if they bring gold bricks and tossed them in the fountain they would get a wish. Well someone wished I was a fish. Since then I've become a fish.  My fishiness is legendary. Filled with fishy poems, songs and fishy fan fiction.

Anyway that's enough about Minecraft.

I'm just an average 33 year old fish who lives in Buffalo Ny 

I perform US Customs Broker work and have for 12 years now. I got into this work because there are not a lot of tech jobs in my area. I used to be tech support for Sony computers and tech support for Adelphia / Time Warner as an engineer for their internet service.

My gaming rig

I built it about 7 years ago and at the time it was state of the badass art.

16 gb ram. Asus Crosshair IV Extreme board. 6 core AMD t100 processor oc to 4ghz. 16 TB Raid 5 with 5 WD Enterprise drives SAS. 4 256gb SSD drives in raid 0. Transfer rates of 2 gb per second. (A normal harddrive is 80-100mb per second) all controlled with a LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361‑8i controller ( http://www.lsi.com/products/raid-controllers/pages/megaraid-sas-9361-8i.aspx#tab/tab2 ) MSI|R7970 LIGHTNING HD7970 3G videocard

And its all water cooled in a Computer Case HAF 942 by coolermaster

Is it time for me to upgrade yet?

I think for the most part I'm easy to get along with.  I normally just walk up to people and Glub.
Feel free to Glub with me.

On the server I work on the database side of things.
So I maintain the linux server that stores and collects gameplay information such as pointshop, bans, ranks, player profiles, wallets and more

So other then that I don't know what more to say about me.  Feel free to ask me anything though.

- Sugam D. Fish

Messages In This Thread
Hello, My name is Sugam and I am "A Fish" - by A Fish - 09-26-2017, 12:28 AM
The meaning of D. - by A Fish - 09-26-2017, 11:02 AM