Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
foxka constantly targeting me
I am just going to say...
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...hp?tid=138
Is it that hard to follow a simple format?

Also, if you're AFKing on TTT; foxka has his rights to kick you. We don't allow time farming or afk farming. Usually, they'll like announce in csay "AFK/Time farmers in spectator or in-game will be kicked next round"; something along those lines. But if you're AFKing on discord VC; if the server has a AFK channel; it automatically moves you or kick you out of the channel if you're AFK for a certain amount of time. So on this part, foxka is not in fault at all. But if you were kick for other reasons; as foxka stated; he only did it once; it is possible other staff members may have kicked you instead; it doesn't mean it's all foxka; he isn't the only person that can kick people.

You need hardcore evidence when making reports.

If I see any -rep for my comment because you can't simply acknowledge my personal opinions; then have a fun day with your immaturity.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.

Messages In This Thread
foxka constantly targeting me - by MrProto - 09-28-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: foxka constantly targeting me - by Foxka - 09-29-2017, 12:02 AM
RE: foxka constantly targeting me - by MrProto - 09-29-2017, 12:08 AM
RE: foxka constantly targeting me - by Foxka - 09-29-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: foxka constantly targeting me - by Linfalas - 09-29-2017, 08:25 AM
RE: foxka constantly targeting me - by ❤ Miss Bunny ❤ - 09-29-2017, 09:30 AM
RE: foxka constantly targeting me - by Linfalas - 09-29-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: foxka constantly targeting me - by Christian - 09-29-2017, 02:11 PM