Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues..? XP System, and one suggestion.
Help: 

The PH XP system is not working properly. Every map change, the level resets to what is was at the start of the previous map. It has a mind of its own. It only works when it wants to, XP is given one map, but not the next.. If there is anything I can do to fix it myself, PM me here or steam. If not can something be done about it please? The amount of complaints we are getting, I think I have heard one too many.

Suggestion:

I am not sure if this is even possible, but I am still going to make the suggestion about it. I want the F1 PropHunt Menu removed from access to everyone. Reasoning: 1. It allows people to just freely click player models, meaning the ones in the shop are useless.(The models in the F1 menu are better..and there are more female models there.)  2. People have less to work for! Doing this will make people in the player base feel like they have earned something. In result the player model having more value. 3. I can add those player models to the shop for a decent price range and have people aim for those things instead of freely getting them as they please. 4. It can be more potential premium point items as well, because the PH server certainly is lacking in the shop.

Thanks,
  Starky

Messages In This Thread
Issues..? XP System, and one suggestion. - by [Red]Starky - 10-05-2017, 05:59 AM