Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The life of Puss. (introduction)
Heyoo Im Puss and this probably isnt going to be long because im boring but here we go.
I am 18 years old (19 in november), so i just graduated highschol. Along side that I also graduated tech school through dual enrollment for photography. So that leads me to my passion, photography! I have been taking photos for over 5 years now and I have been doing photoshoots ever since to build my portfolio. One of the types of photography i endulge in is concert/live photography, so that being said, Ive shot Vans warped tour since 15', with bands such as Pierce the veil, PVRIS, Mayday parade, Sleeping with sirens, and many many more. 
 Im transitioning from portrait to self portraits currently. Ive won multiple awards for my photography and even money (75$ prize)! I have also been getting into videograph and cinematography. Currently self employeed as a photographer and employeed as a Valet at Disney! 

Will add more when i think of it! Hope you enjoyed! Cool

My photography 
          l
         V
[Image: tumblr_o7mt4f9Iq91u3k1nko1_1280.jpg]
^My infamous profile pic
[Image: tumblr_ojbuckqpZk1u3k1nko1_1280.jpg][Image: tumblr_ojbu971ebY1u3k1nko1_1280.jpg][Image: tumblr_oiqy7uORL41u3k1nko1_1280.jpg][Image: tumblr_ocgttkyWw81u3k1nko4_540.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The life of Puss. (introduction) - by Spooky Puss - 10-09-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: The life of Puss. (introduction) - by Rodri - 10-09-2017, 08:09 PM