Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerald should be demoted like for real
Everytime i ever see this dude on the server goes to crap, and im not being biased about it. I've witnessed many many many many games where if he he even so close as to getting followed to hard he will shoot you and rdm then say he shouldt have followed or he'll say he was t baiting OR he'll say he was shooting at him THATS THE BIG ONE. "oh he was shooting at me" then he will slay ANYONE who kills him 10/10 times. But for some reason he will never get slain. He is WAY to power hungry and always handles his own reports. Also i just got out of a game where he literally kills the inno killing the T and then asks dude why was he shooting the guy? Runs away then handles his own report ONCE again and doesn't slay himself, mind you theres like only 10 or so people max in the lobby atm, so slaying someone is stupid either way but of course hes above the rules, im not even affected by this other than people bitching all the time about him making this game, i mean server, very un fun. PLEASE DEMOTE and i know i can get very heavy amounts of proof. Just ask ill start recording it.

Messages In This Thread
Jerald should be demoted like for real - by Mr. Final - 10-12-2017, 10:45 AM