Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Fellow Zelda Fans?
Hey guys! I'm an avid gamer and I grew up with Nintendo, especially The Legend of Zelda and Pokemon. I was wondering if there's any fellow Zelda fans around? If you are a fellow fan, what's your favorite game, why, and who is your favorite character and/or villain?

I've been playing Breath of the Wild a lot lately, and I've had some pretty crazy moments with this game. The other day I was fleeing from a Guardian and ended up ragdolling down a mountain and right into a camp of enemies... Managed to live the ragdoll, then I took a shock arrow. :/ This game I swear to god...

My favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask. I love the story, the characters, and I LOVE the atmosphere. It's so creepy and I love it. My favorite character would have to be Midna, Navi, Sidon, or Revali... More than likely Revali. And finally, my favorite villain is Vaati from Minish Cap. He has such a tragic back story and if you read the Manga... Oh my heart...
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Any Fellow Zelda Fans? - by Suikin - 11-09-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: Any Fellow Zelda Fans? - by Suikin - 11-09-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Any Fellow Zelda Fans? - by Suikin - 11-10-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Any Fellow Zelda Fans? - by Narancia Ghirga - 11-09-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Any Fellow Zelda Fans? - by Christian - 11-10-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Any Fellow Zelda Fans? - by Suikin - 11-10-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Any Fellow Zelda Fans? - by A Fish - 11-10-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Any Fellow Zelda Fans? - by Suikin - 11-12-2017, 09:26 PM