Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
please excuse me if i seem to be going off on a tangent; i am salty as all fuck over this as it makes no sense in my mind.

Ingame Name: Setro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41750005

Who Banned You: @"Burrito Bowl"

Reason For Ban: Attempted mass RDM last map with incen

Length of Ban: Permanent (the fuck?)

Reason for Mods to Unban: I had literally already served 2 slays for this, and it was quite clear it was accidental. Then out of nowhere, the moderator comes about 4 rounds later into the next map and smacks a permanent ban on me. 
What happened was I was trying to throw the incen and catch it with a magneto stick, on a railed-off platform above everyone. I knew I was probably going to fail, which was why I chose a completely different area to do this in, but somehow the fire still went through the rails and went on to damaging AFK's and others.
I'm pretty sure only 2 AFK's were affected by this, and thus I served 2 slays for them. The others did not report me, other than 1 false report after the dude was salty after his dumb ass walked right into the fire when it was already active and visible. 

I don't see why the moderator wasn't lenient at all with this. I have 5+ weeks playtime on the server, and am a test mod, and would never intentionally do something like this. I have no idea what the point in serving 2 slays was for if I was just going to be banned for the same thing 4 rounds into the next map. I personally find this bullshit- I did not leave and stayed to serve all 2 of my slays. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): None relevant, the rest were all false bans

Other: Burrito Bowl seems to have some grudge on me, which may have affected his judgement on me, and that's total BS. Yesterday I asked him why he finished a report on some dude who quite clearly deserved a slay without slaying the dude (since he killed me based off a traitor not targetting me), and he got salty saying I was "talking shit" about him and whatnot, never admitting his fault. I'm going to stop right here because saying more would be a moderator report, but that's just something I feel proves his judgement on this situation was biased.

Messages In This Thread
Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by Setro - 11-11-2017, 05:08 PM