Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
(11-11-2017, 05:26 PM)Rodri Wrote: Since I was there when you actually threw the damn nade at several people who were afk... you were lucky that Plain noob killed someone to prevent the rdm but you still chucked the Inced at a popular area.

man I really wish I had a death scene right now. one again, I tossed the nade at the above area and the fire somehow and unexpectedly made it down to them even though there were rails to stop it from doing so and it exploded on the ground.
you make it sound like i intentionally chucked it at the crowded area which is not the case. in fact the entire reasoning of me throwing it up there was to prevent it from damaging anyone.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by Setro - 11-11-2017, 05:29 PM