Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
(11-11-2017, 11:11 PM)A Fish Wrote: Immature ad absurdum argument that doesn't try to understand what anyone else is saying, and makes it seem like thinking anything else is stupid

Or maybe the point is that repeated offences should not be met with clemency every time. If you are given a ban, but do the same thing again it's reasonable for the staff to then say "huh, he has not grown or learned from past mistakes so maybe being lenient for the umpteenth time isn't the correct choice." If you look at the rules, repeated offences escalate the punishment. One offence is usually a slay, repeated offences are usually a ban because it shows no attempt to improve, and no attempt to understand what went wrong. Setro you have been banned four times that I can recall, and demoted thrice. And still you do the same types of things. I have not supported long bans against you in the past because I think that you can change. Messing around is fine, but including people that aren't in on the joke isn't. But time and again even years later I see you doing the same things. I think you need some punishment so I don't support an immediate unban here. But I also don't think this is the thing that should get you perma'd either.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by queef commando - 11-12-2017, 02:29 AM