Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
(11-12-2017, 03:57 PM)Deadpool Wrote: And last...
(11-11-2017, 10:38 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Then that means it was ACCIDENTAL, and not INTENTIONAL making it ATTEMPT......
And? Last time I checked, attempt was still a perma.

They changed it a few weeks back I believe,  attempt i dont think is being counted as perma anymore?
Im not sure. 
1. Im out of the loop bc im just getting back from marching season.
2. Rules have been changed so not everyone is up to date on new rules.

3. I wish people could just fucking get along. holy shit man.

My opinion on the matter:
I haven't really played online w/ setro for a while, I feel like the last time I really got to play online while he was on was last year, but in the last week or so when we were online together, I really didnt see any problems. But I for one do agree that if a situation had already been handled by another mod+, a different one should not come along and do a second judgement if the person being judged already served their time. but whatever, just my 2 cents on the matter.
Im for a reduction down to what the updated rules show, if it has changed, if that part didnt change, just fucking drop it to a week idc.

TL:DR, can we get along, dont try to do someone else's job, and where mistakes have been made, let apologies fix them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by Rick Astley - 11-12-2017, 10:27 PM