Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOS for passing an UnId rule
So as the rule states "Player is KOSable only if the body is reasonably visible, e.g. not under a bench or in a dark corner. Whether this is RDM is largely to staff discretion" I believe this is bullshit but also controversial and heres why.
Someone as dumb as myself were to walk around lets say trying to push off some manhacks and not paying attention to the surrounding bodies and there so happens to be a unidentified body in their visible area, and as soon someone sees you next to that body even though you might not have noticed it they KOS you and your fucked.
There should atleast be a reasonable amount of time or a warning before you blast their ass, but heres the problem with this, if you seen someone casually walking passed multiple UnIds and if you were to warn them they could Id the bodies and go on with their killing spree. But then theres people like me who dont pay immediate attention to a body because it may not be as important as a situation currently unfolding and leaving the situation up to staff whether it was RDM or not is usually gonna result in them saying it wasnt because its harder for someone to prove this so more time is taken from the gameplay and is pointless to punish someone over. 

Just wanted to bring this up because this was a reoccuring issue for me, Have a nice day

Messages In This Thread
KOS for passing an UnId rule - by Chafe - 11-28-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: KOS for passing an UnId rule - by EpicGuy - 11-28-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: KOS for passing an UnId rule - by Chafe - 11-28-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: KOS for passing an UnId rule - by EpicGuy - 11-28-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: KOS for passing an UnId rule - by Foxka - 11-28-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: KOS for passing an UnId rule - by Christian - 11-29-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: KOS for passing an UnId rule - by Petals - 12-01-2017, 04:54 PM