Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Observation/Criticism of Ban Appeal Replies
I can't imagine people will be thrilled with this, but here goes nothing.

First of all this is a general observation and not targeted specifically as anyone. Anyways first positively I appreciate how everyone can view ban appeals. It helps people in the future make better appeals themselves and allows users to see an important part of the community.

Hobserver, I do feel like when you'e expecting professionalism and maturity in the ban appeal by the person appealing, the staff should equally give respect back. If you try to discredit a player by simply insulting them rather than explaining past experiences in an unbiased manner, then why should you expect order, maturity, and avoiding hyperbole from a player appealing a ban?

I also think staff could try to resolve some disputes on the server privately. Perhaps by temporarily banning a player then adding them to their friends list talk about what happened or utilizing the damagelogs private chat feature found in the reports section.

Again just some thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Observation/Criticism of Ban Appeal Replies - by Austria-Hungary - 12-18-2017, 02:24 PM