Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Observation/Criticism of Ban Appeal Replies
also i got to ask since when were unban requests closed so early and when did these fuckers start making decisions faster then an engorged male and the local street walker.
Bans certainly happen much faster then unbans which make me consider if they take into consideration the opinion of the people who play here.

it takes like an unban a whole month of moaning and groaning to reduce down to a month doubling the realistic ban length but a ban? instantaneous.

actually its like they have an admin menstrual cycle. When their late your banned for a month. and if their not you reapply in a month.

I feel like i need to get some pregnancy tests kits for them so we can find out if its a ban or not

and theirs always one mother fucker who cant read the directions and pisses on the wrong end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Observation/Criticism of Ban Appeal Replies - by A Fish - 12-19-2017, 04:07 AM