Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Map ideas.
I know we won't be adding/removing maps for awhile, but I have a few suggestions for when we do add and remove maps:
Add:
 - Bring back Krusty_krab:
  • I forgot why we removed it, I think it was because we just added the better version, and the fact that the chum bucket had a big exploit. Anyway, we could still monitor the exploit if needed. This map was fucking great.(if the map was removed for any other reason, then I must have forgotten).
 -  ttt_college:
  • Looks like a great map, but apparently is poorly optimized. Will need testing, but looks good.
 -  ttt_main_street:
  • Looks like a fun map. It's by the guy who made community pool and bowling, which are great maps.
Remove:
 - 67th_way_v5:
  • This is a bad version of 67thway, it doesn't have the farm, and it is missing lots of parts of the good 67thway maps. The other versions we had were removed because people can crash the server with the cars, but there are versions of the map without the cars that have the good parts of the map. I still think bringing back v14 or v6 would be better. They mostly have everything, but they have the cars. When people try to crash, it can lead to a perm, and we can still enforce that rule if the cars are added.
 - Either of the community pool maps.
  • Community_pool_revamped, is one of our most played maps(2nd most). One top of that Community_pool_2017 is highly played as well. This leads to pretty much the same map being played a lot. We have this problem with a couple other maps, aka dolls and island. de_dolls, is the default server map, and christmas island will probably get removed since it was added for the holidays.
I'm going to add more maps to the add list later. When I have more time.
former admin2

Messages In This Thread
TTT Map ideas. - by Deadpool - 01-01-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: TTT Map ideas. - by Christian - 01-01-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: TTT Map ideas. - by Deadpool - 01-01-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: TTT Map ideas. - by Yeezy Jeezy - 01-01-2018, 09:18 PM
RE: TTT Map ideas. - by Deadpool - 01-01-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: TTT Map ideas. - by Christian - 01-02-2018, 01:16 PM
RE: TTT Map ideas. - by Burrito Bowl - 01-02-2018, 01:48 PM
RE: TTT Map ideas. - by Foxka - 01-02-2018, 03:29 PM