Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soup - Slay for Kos
My witnesses are @Deadpool & @Hawkz

I took that report and kept it for 3 rounds cause of how much I looked into the death scenes and uncertain I was in the death scene, lol. But You stood at a certain angle, and It was not just you and the det, there was actually one other person in front of the tester while you were in there. However the area hawk knifed the det was far left, however you may be looking if you looked at a certain angle You might've been able to see the knifing, but the body fell between the two cases. Plus checking death scene again, your head was pointed towards straight, not to the right were hawk knifed det. But yes there was one other person Besides, you, hawk and det. With that being said I took into an account, if you didn't see it, you run out and see the ided body, how would you know it was hawk, because hawk was near to the right with the det but there's also a possible answer, You did base it off of location which was not being able to see the death, but remembering who was in that area OF death

Now the reason why I say my witness was Deadpool, was that I was in discord at the time with the other staff, Like I said I had uncertain decisions thus why I asked into the discord to check the death scene and give me an opinion on the death scene if your angle was able to have a line of sight to the Kill. Deadpool brought up the fact that your head was not pointed straight so that angle slim
enough would not let you see the kill.
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Soup - Slay for Kos - by Covenant - 01-02-2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Deadpool - 01-02-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Covenant - 01-02-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Squishy - 01-02-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Deadpool - 01-02-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Soup - 01-02-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by Covenant - 01-02-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Soup - Slay for Kos - by DaKody #FauxOwner - 01-02-2018, 10:19 PM