Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Application
So, I've been thinking. I have far over 100 hours on the server, but not the forum time needed to submit a staff application. That's why this is such an informal application. I didn't know where else to post this, so here it is. 

Once I get my forum time, I do plan on posting a staff application, but a few people did get me thinking. I only recently began playing on the server again. I took a break for a few months, and somebody told me I should play a little more before applying again. I wanted to get a few people to reply to this seeing their opinions on me as a staff member. I have submitted a previous staff application that got denied because of a lack of forum time. However, I was also a moderator on a previous server for a large amount of time, and I was known for being silly more than anything.

This sounds bad, but I used to use the teleport command to teleport above the skybox and hang around there until somebody either picked me off or until I was the last one, where I then used the suicide command. Nobody on the server at the time saw it as an abuse of power, but I don't know how it would sound here. Because I did things like this, a lot of people on the previous server liked me. Unfortunately, that server is no more.

I want those silly times back, and I want to be able to enforce the rules. It's a pet peeve of mine when there are no moderators online to ban or slay people. Being me, I would be online quite a bit, and I already know how to use the powers and commands. 

I also imagine the first person to reply to this will be Deadpool, and he will likely give a +0 because he doesn't know me too well. Which I will change, Deadpool.  Cool

Messages In This Thread
Pre-Application - by AmazingCrimsonDragon - 01-03-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Pre-Application - by [Red]Starky - 01-03-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: Pre-Application - by AmazingCrimsonDragon - 01-03-2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Pre-Application - by Christian - 01-03-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Pre-Application - by Foxka - 01-04-2018, 01:41 AM
RE: Pre-Application - by Deadpool - 01-04-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Pre-Application - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 01-04-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Pre-Application - by [black]Tronald - 01-04-2018, 03:06 PM