Unban Appeal
Hiya! I might not be well known on this community but a few members do know me here- I'm going to put my two cents on the situation, So it seems you didn't really mean to kill the first or 2nd afk person, My mouse does this a lot actually it locks up since it's a shit mouse and it continues to fire unless I unplug it and fix it. I've been in your situation multiple times, and It seems your were banned unfairly, on Dinkleberg, I've killed two innocents before yet I haven't been banned I've been slain for 2-3 rounds I really don't see it justifiable for you to be banned in this sort of situation, I've seen people before who have killed a mass number of Inno's while they were Inno and they didn't get banned but why is it different in this situation I ask? I don't think you should've been banned permanently, you should've at least had a two day or three day ban, or at least a week, but being perma'd I only think it's okay to be perma'd when you've done something really bad to the server and or done something multiple times w/o learning.

I know you cannot kill AFK's till OT, but he had a justified reason or at least in my book, his mouse was stuck as well as was this not his first offense recorded? If it was his first offense, I heard he was once slain for a accidental kill, he's never been karma-banned and or banned before- he has a relatively clean history, he never meant to do this with such malicious intent, I've owned many other servers before and for such situations like this I would only give a week or a four day ban, and to be honest I am a strict person,

"Your mouse getting stuck sounds like a bs excuse to me" Quoted from [RED] Starky

How-How is that a bullshit excuse, I've had that happen to me many times before, your acting like he his bullshitting because he hasn't been on the server as long as others, but oh- I bet if this happened with a person with a Master rank they probably wouldn't receive a Perma-ban like this man, I also bet if someone had the rank of Master that you wouldn't say it was a Bullshit excuse would you?

Now let's progress further on, I've seen some archived bans of which people either had Perma's and they got unbanned, now some might not vouch for Spooky because he is not as known in the community- but if a Master rank would get perma'd the community would be in outrage!

I will +1 for him to be unbanned my mouse locks up and does the same thing aswell as his clean record vouches for him.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Appeal - by OOF SPOOKY - 01-04-2018, 01:31 AM
RE: Unban Appeal - by Ollie - 01-04-2018, 02:25 AM
RE: Unban Appeal - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 01-04-2018, 07:58 AM
RE: Unban Appeal - by Deadpool - 01-04-2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Unban Appeal - by had - 01-04-2018, 09:11 AM
RE: Unban Appeal - by Foxka - 01-04-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Unban Appeal - by Rodri - 01-04-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Unban Appeal - by OOF SPOOKY - 01-04-2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Unban Appeal - by Deadpool - 01-04-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: Unban Appeal - by [black]Tronald - 01-04-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: Unban Appeal - by Burrito Bowl - 01-04-2018, 04:21 PM