Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few things
1. Not too sure what favicon is. I’m sure you or someone else can further explain for a muppet like myself

2. We’ve talked about the banner. The Enjin site is more dead than Hitler, so don’t worry about that. Although, the link on the loading screen of Prophunt still has the Enjin forum linked. The PH issue lies with Dink. I’m pretty sure someone can update the banner, not sure.

3. Birthdays are on the forums. You have to go into your control panel and set it. There isn’t a birthday list though.

4. Anything with the old forums attached to it needs to be updated or purged. The old forums are dead and are only there to serve as an archive. If you know of anything (aside from the PH loading screen) that links to the old forums, let us know.

5. There was a DarkRP GameTracker banner. It was combined with another banner. I would presume that it was removed because no one plays on that server. I’m not sure if there was a Deathrun banner or if there was a Deathrun banner but not a DarkRP banner.

I think I hit all of your concerns. Thanks for bringing them up.

Messages In This Thread
A few things - by GIR - 01-07-2018, 06:10 PM
RE: A few things - by [black]Tronald - 01-07-2018, 06:35 PM
RE: A few things - by EpicGuy - 01-07-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: A few things - by GIR - 01-07-2018, 07:12 PM
RE: A few things - by EpicGuy - 01-07-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: A few things - by GIR - 01-07-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: A few things - by [Red]Starky - 01-07-2018, 11:13 PM