Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Concerns/Suggestions
These are just some thoughts I had that are issues of concern or could be implemented in the server.

1. Names: I think this was talked about last night, but the custom names are kind of unnecessary on the server. It makes it hard to tell who is doing something, like if the murderer is AFK or if someone is door blocking.  We can just turn them off and have the regular Steam names.

2. Disable Kill and Explode binds: Kill and explode binds can be problematic as they allow people to kill themselves in front of other players claiming the other player is the murderer. Unlike TTT where you can ID the body, in Murder you just see a dead body so there is no way of knowing whether the player was killed or just suicided.

a fix could be: https://pastebin.com/tvP8XXw9

3. Knives: This was an idea @"[Red]Starky" and I (mainly Starky) thought about. As some of you know, PH got custom knives to use a few weeks ago so what if we add them here and have them replace the default knife when you have one equipped.

4. Power Rounds: Power Rounds are a script the add custom rounds to a lot of gamemodes, mainly Murder. I don't know if this is what we use for TTT, but this would be a great addition to Murder.

link: https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/401/

5. RDM: Are we going to allow the Bystander with the gun to randomly shoot people at random? I mean if they shoot another bystander, they go blind and drop the gun, but if we don't allow it how are we going to enforce it. We can't just add a slay to the person for killing the random guy, but having it set to where the shooter dies when he shoots another bystander would just be unfair if they shot a person by accident trying to kill the murderer.

I know the rules haven't been made yet, but I feel this something to think about.

@"Dakota" (insert working @"Dinkleberg >:(" here)

Messages In This Thread
Murder Concerns/Suggestions - by Yeezy Jeezy - 01-16-2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Murder Concerns/Suggestions - by Yeezy Jeezy - 01-16-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Murder Concerns/Suggestions - by [Red]Starky - 01-16-2018, 06:05 PM
RE: Murder Concerns/Suggestions - by mkkay671 - 01-16-2018, 07:41 PM
RE: Murder Concerns/Suggestions - by Avi - 01-16-2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Murder Concerns/Suggestions - by [Red]Starky - 01-16-2018, 11:13 PM
RE: Murder Concerns/Suggestions - by [Red]Starky - 01-18-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: Murder Concerns/Suggestions - by [Red]Starky - 01-18-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Murder Concerns/Suggestions - by Squishy - 01-18-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Murder Concerns/Suggestions - by Yeezy Jeezy - 01-18-2018, 10:25 PM
RE: Murder Concerns/Suggestions - by Jerminator00 - 01-19-2018, 11:23 AM