Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACD's Staff App for Trusted
I honestly don't know you, but I think that's because of your break. Besides that, you have the hours but that's not all that's needed. Stand out more in the community and be on the forums and discord more. Something that really bothered me is that you just made a "pre-application" 2 weeks ago, and on that, a number of people gave you advice on how to improve and to put more time in (wait a month or so). I personally haven't seen you do either. Please take the advice people give you, because trust me, it helps. And you made a lot of posts just today (not saying it's a bad thing) but it feels like your rushing to make it look like you're active. Just be yourself and that's all you need to do. 

So in all just be active on discord and the forums more and maybe apply in a month or so depending on that. For now it's a -1
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACD's Staff App for Trusted - by moocow - 01-18-2018, 11:26 AM
RE: ACD's Staff App for Trusted - by Deadpool - 01-18-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: ACD's Staff App for Trusted - by Milk Man - 01-18-2018, 06:35 PM