Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some founding suggestions
I have been waiting for a long time for this community to have a murder server. It is probably my second favorite game mode behind TTT. With that being said, I have a couple suggestions/fun things to be implemented.

1. Rule suggestion: The murderer cannot camp a dropped gun. This creates extreme delays, especially in the case of inexperienced players who will avoid the murderer, and the murderer is not chasing after the bystander because he is camping the gun. Also with several players on, it is harder for one single player to collect 5 clues to earn a gun.

2. Fun suggestion: Update or continously update the name bank with server memes/inside jokes (the non controversial ones of course) or currently trending memes online. I know it sounds dumb but it can be amusing sometimes.

3. Modification: Remove betting. No one used it in TTT, no one will probably use it here, it's just a big annoying pop-up at the start of every round.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean

Messages In This Thread
Some founding suggestions - by City - 01-22-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Some founding suggestions - by City - 01-23-2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Some founding suggestions - by mkkay671 - 01-23-2018, 12:10 AM
RE: Some founding suggestions - by Jerminator00 - 01-23-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Some founding suggestions - by Scare Shot - 01-23-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Some founding suggestions - by [black]Tronald - 01-24-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Some founding suggestions - by Jerminator00 - 01-24-2018, 10:09 PM